All Season Cotton Covered Lucky Silk Comforter
- Silk Filling:1.0kg Tussah Silk
- Cover: 100% cotton
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification - The fabric and filling material no harmful chemicals guarantee.
- Asthma & Allergy Relief - A natural fiber that repels dust mites, hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma Vs. Cotton and other synthetic fibers.
- Perfect for Sleeping - Temperature-regulating properties effectively help to sleep by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature.
- Multiple Benefits - Super soft, comfy and smooth yet breathable.
This makes the perfect bed! My cats love it too. And their cat hair does not cling to this!! Woohoo
My emperor simply loves this comforter! I highly recommend you buy it, because it's beautiful ❤️
I absolutely love it! In my opinion, it's the perfect feel and weight. I don't like comforters that are too heavy because of chance of night sweating. It's cool, light, and breathable, while keeping you warm and nice and comfy.
I've been searching for the right duvet for long. My boyfriend and I run warm / cooler at night but this duvet works wonders for sharing together!!! It's ever so lightly weighted naturally, making me (a light sleeper) fall asleep so quickly so well. It's worked well in the summer and cooler weather! 100% buy!!!
Happy with purchase
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
-Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30℃) on most gentle cycle available.
-Wash different colors and fabric separately.
-Turn your silk item inside out and place it in a mesh bag to avoid the shearing and tearing of silk fibers.
-Use gentle or special detergent for silk.
-Hang dry without direct sunlight if possible.
-Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
-Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
Note: 7A, 6A, 5A silk comforters aren't included.